http://blogearntipsandtricks.blogspot.com
TopBottom

    Show All Tips

    Read All Tips

    Read All Tips
Announcement:

Make money with Bidvertiser network

Tips and Tricks by Thangaraju at Sunday, March 28, 2010
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

  Bidvertiser allows you to sell ads on your blog or website. Their Affiliate Program allows you to display text link ads similar to those of Adsense, which are based on Pay Per Click.
How much do I get paid?You get paid for every visitor that clicks on an ad. Their goal is to enable you to make as much as possible from your advertising space, by letting advertisers bid on your ad space.
How do I get paid?Bidvertiser will pay monthly, either by check, or instantly through Paypal with a minimum of only $10.
Customization
You can easily customize the layout of each individual ad. Bidveriser lets you 
choose the size and color of the ads being displayed on your site.
My Experience with Bidvertiser
I used to use Bidvertiser on my 
Cinereview1™ blog until I switched over to Adsense.  I found that Adsense was displaying more relevant ads. It's always important to have ads that are very relavant to your blogs content.
Relavancy = More money



Sign Up with BidVertiser

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment